Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2019 was a glamorous event highlighting trendsetting looks that were bold and edgy. Pop colours, dark lips, geometrically defined eye makeup with wild lashes and brows were the talk of the show.
Here we bring you a step by step tutorial on Pat McGrath inspired graphic black liner, created by Makeup Expert, Vydurya (Artistry by Vydurya).
Tip: Cleanse, tone and moisturise the skin and start off with an eye cream to prepare for the eye makeup. It helps soothe lines and dryness.
Use a concealer to even the tone and create a perfect base for that dramatic look.
Use a gel liner and a precision eyeliner brush in order to get the sharp strokes. Using gel liner gives an advantage so as to have a control over the strokes, unlike liquid liners.
• Start off drawing an Arabic half wing eyeliner towards the outer corner.
• To create a graphic look always play around with symmetry.
• Add another stroke defining the inner crease line.
Use a pigmented rose gold eyeshade on the lid.
• Add glitter on top of the shadow to make it a glam drama. This can be an optional step.
• Graphic liners themselves are quite impactful, but if you love the bling type, it’s a step you wouldn’t miss.
Finish off the look with mascara, falsies and kajal to define the lower lash line.
Look your bold and fabulous self with this style for an evening event or a party.
– Photo tutorial by Vydurya(Artistry by Vydurya)
0 comments on “Photo tutorial: Pat McGrath’s structured graphic black liner look”