We all love to be under the spotlight during the festive season. A glowing skin and flawless makeup is a must to look glamourous. Though, due to external factors, our face can look dry, dull, and dehydrated. How to get the perfect look if our skin does not agree to behave? Let’s work some magic with a few tips…
Loads of fluid intake
Drinking water might sound too basic, but it does wonders to your skin. It’s a must to consume at least 3-4 litres of water every day. Here’s a quick morning drink that you can make at home.
• In a glass of water, add 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Mix it well and have it in the morning once you wake up.
• This drink will flush out the toxins from your body and make your skin glow within a few days.
Scrub your face and body
Scrubbing helps remove the dead skin cells and improve blood circulation. Exfoliating your face and body once a week can get rid of all the gunk and clear your tan. It brightens the skin and makes you look fresh. After all, you’ve to flaunt that gorgeous body with your outfits!
Click here to buy face scrub and body scrub that suit your skin.
Get rid of tan
Tanning can make you look dull with an uneven skin tone. Try this simple DIY to get rid of it easily at home.
• Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour and to it add 1 tablespoon curd, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
• Mix the ingredients well until you get a fine paste.
• Apply this all over your body or on the affected areas before bathing.
• Gently scrub the area in circular motions as this will help in getting rid of any dead skin.
• Wash it off during shower.
Click on the ingredient to buy Besan/ gram flour, curd, turmeric powder, lemon.
Follow a skincare routine
Having a good skincare routine is a must have if you are willing to have a healthy and glowing skin. You don’t need to jump into loading your face with various products, just a basic 3 step routine and you’re all set! Here’s what you’ll need for it.
• Cleanser– A good cleanser purifies your skin from within and helps to get rid of any residues on your face. Choose the type that suits you and make sure that you rinse regularly.
• Toner– It further helps to get rid of the impurities and even out the skin tone. It also minimises the pores and makes your face look smooth.
• Moisturiser– It’s a must to moisturise regardless of your skin type. Be it dry, oily or combination, it’s necessary. Select accordingly and apply after toner.
• Follow these basic 3 steps every morning and evening and you’ll see noticeable results on the way your skin looks.
Click here to buy skin care products.
Limit oily and sugar-loaded foods
Festivals are the perfect time for loading ourselves with sweets and snacks, without thinking about the consequences of how they can impact our skin. Try to lessen intake on oily food as excess oils can cause breakouts on your face. Also, an increase in the blood sugar levels can alter your hormones and end up giving you unhealthy skin.
Consume loads of fresh fruits and veggies
It is essential to eat fruits and vegetables that have a high water content as they are good for your skin. Kiwis, oranges, and lemons are full of Vitamin C, which not only help in retaining the moisture but also protects against ageing.
Click here to buy fresh fruits and vegetables.
Sweat it all out!
Exercising is a must if you want to achieve that perfectly toned body and glowing skin. Working out for a minimum of half an hour a day can help in getting rid of all the toxins from your body and improvise the blood circulation.
Follow these steps to look fabulous and give yourself a goddess like radiance this festive season.
0 comments on “7 Tricks to achieve that festive glow”