Activated charcoal is among the raved ingredients in the beauty world. A powdered substance that is made from wood and other natural elements, it is odourless, fine and black in colour. The wonder also has many beauty and health benefits. Here we list some charcoal products worth trying…
Health benefits of charcoal
• Activated charcoal acts as a natural remedy for problems like intestinal gas, hangovers, high cholesterol levels and cholestasis.
• It helps clear the undigested drugs and toxins from the kidneys, especially removing toxins that are derived from the urea.
• Charcoal has been used by people for a long time as a natural filter for water. It has the capability to remove out toxins, bacteria, viruses, and chemicals from the water. Similarly, it helps in cleansing the stomach and intestines as well.
• It is used as a treatment for diarrhea and also acts as a gastrointestinal absorbent in poisoning and overdose.
• Charcoal has many oral health benefits, such as teeth whitening and detoxifying. It is antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral, thus improving the health of gums.
• It is also used to treat various skin infections due to its property of absorbing excess moisture and controlling the level of humidity.
Beauty benefits of charcoal
• Activated charcoal works wonders in treating acne. It kills the acne-causing bacteria and germs, reduces inflammation, sucks out all the impurities and keeps the pores clean.
• It also helps in purifying the pores and removes excess oil, dirt and impurities from your face. You can use a charcoal mask to purify your pores once a week.
• Oily skin is problematic but thanks to the products that contain activated charcoal as an ingredient, it helps in controlling the excess sebum and oil on your face.
• Activated charcoal also acts as a remarkable exfoliating agent due to its slight grittiness.
• It works well in removing stubborn blackheads and whiteheads from your face. It also helps reduce scars and marks on the skin.
• If you want to detoxify your skin and body, activated charcoal is something worth trying.
Here are the top 12 charcoal products that you try out for these amazing benefits:
1. Bombay Shaving Company Activated Charcoal Deep Cleansing Bath Soap
This soap is homemade and is 100% natural. It deep cleanses your skin and helps in getting rid of the dead skin cells as well as toxins by gently exfoliating it. The active particles also help to remove excess oil from your skin and keeps you refreshed. Activated charcoal in this soap washes away the dirt in your pores leaving you with glowing and radiant skin.
2. Aloe Veda Activated Charcoal & Lemon Peel Detoxifying Face Pack
This face pack is specially formulated for normal to oily skin people, who want to deep cleanse their face and get rid of the blemishes and acne marks. It contains activated charcoal along with lemon peel oil that helps to remove the impurities from your skin. It is quick and easy to use before going out for a party or even to use for a relaxing detox day at home. Wet the face and apply the pack, once its dry, wash it off.
3. Aloe Veda Activated Charcoal Deep Pore Detox Face Wash – Sulphate Free
If you’re looking for a deep cleansing face wash, then this one from Aloe Veda with activated charcoal is among the best ones. Not only does it remove the toxins and dirt from your face, but also with a continued use, you’ll achieve a bright, clear and spot free skin. The best thing is that it is completely sulphate-free and affordable.
4. Raw Pressery Cold Pressed Juice – Charcoal Lemonade
Activated charcoal has many health benefits, helping get rid of the toxins from your body is one of it. This drink is flavoured with a lemony tang and infused with boosting and cleansing elements. Having it on a regular basis can add to the health and strength of your body. Easy to carry and refreshing to drink, it helps your body stay active throughout the day. It’s a must try for people who are on the go and highly active.
5. Ponds Face Wash – Pure White Anti-Pollution With Activated Charcoal
The Ponds pure white deep cleansing face wash contains activated carbon that draws out all the impurities from your face like a magnet. It is formulated with a technology that attracts the deeply situated dirt from your face and leaves you with squeaky clean even-toned skin. It can be used on a daily basis for those who have oily or oily combination to normal skin. People with dry skin can use it twice a week for a quick detox cleanse.
6. Colgate Toothpaste – Total Charcoal
This toothpaste contains microparticles of activated charcoal that fights against germs on your teeth and gives you protection against 12 different oral health problems for 12 hours. Using it regularly improves your oral health. Its formula helps clear out stains from your teeth and protects them from decaying further as well.
7. Bliss Botanicals Activated Charcoal Bathing Bar with Frankincense Essential Oil
This activated charcoal bathing bar detoxes your skin from dirt and impurities. The frankincense essential oil in it acts as a natural antiseptic and helps to even out your skin. You can use this soap bar on your face, body and the areas prone to blackheads. This soap is made with 100% natural ingredients and is free from all the artificial colours, fragrances, and additives.
8. Mamaearth Charcoal Face Wash With Activated Charcoal And Coffee
This face wash from Mamaearth is SLS and paraben free. It helps remove dead skin cells, control oil and protect your face from the effects of pollution. It gently removes traces of makeup, dirt particles and impurities leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean. It can be used for your daily morning and night routine and is recommended mostly for those who have oily skin. It helps clear out bacteria that may lead to acne.
9. Healthvit Activated Charcoal Capsules
The activated charcoal capsules by Healthvit acts as a dietary supplement which aids in a good digestion and absorbs the intestinal gas. It also improves the immunity, treats various skin issues as well as maintains the oral health. It acts as a powerful detoxifying agent for your body and relieves you from the digestive problems. It does not contain any added flavour or colour and can be taken as a dietary supplement on a daily basis. To be sure of how and when to consume you can consult your doctor.
10. By Nature Activated Charcoal Powder
This multipurpose fine activated charcoal powder from By Nature helps in detoxifying your body, aids in the cleansing of the digestive tract, improves digestion, helps whiten teeth and detoxify your skin and hair. It can also be used as an ingredient in face packs to remove oil, impurities and dirt from your face.
11. Beauty Formulas Activated Charcoal Clay Mask
This charcoal peel off mask penetrates deep into your facial pores and removes blackheads, whiteheads, impurities and dirt. It deep cleanses your skin by drawing out the deeply rooted dirt, microbes, and pollutants. This mask leaves your skin clean, fresh and free of impurities, helps to reduce the formation wrinkles and prevents the sagging of skin. It can be used once a week or when you feel your skin is too oily. It’s an easy remedy to look your best by refreshing your skin with this product.
12. Soulflower Deodorizing Charcoal Soap
This cold pressed charcoal soap is 100% natural and vegan. The product contains activated charcoal powder, radish juice and natural oils like olive oil, castor oil, coconut oil, palm oil, tea tree essential oil, peppermint and vitamin E. It helps to get rid of the body odour apart from deep cleansing the skin from dirt and grime. Also, the radish juice keeps your skin hydrated.
Charcoal having such amazing benefits can be included in your daily lifestyle. Try out these
products to boost your skin and health.
0 comments on “Top 12 charcoal products worth trying”