Looking good is never a crime and you can do it right this Cricket season! It is sure to keep the excitement levels high and to make the most of it, you can head out to the stadium to catch a game as it unfolds. Caring for your skin and hair might help while the energy-sapping heat does not damage them when you are engrossed in your match.
Planning on a house party for the event or want to chill with your friends at a sports bar? Well, jazz up your look while you do so. Here are a few tips that will help ensure you a striking look and leaves you smelling good.
Who wouldn’t love a hot and refreshing shower to boost your energy up during this cricket season? Cleanse your body and fix yourself with a set of sportswear and rock it on the field. Just going to relax and watch a game with friends? Slip-in to your casuals and hunk yourself before stepping out. Be it a player or a spectator, who wouldn’t want to look their handsome self?
Go for these tips:
- Use a soap that can clean thoroughly without drying your skin and that can also give you a fresh fragrance. Try out the Cinthol Cool soap, designed especially for summertime, which leaves you feeling calm and minty fresh.
- For your hair, use a nourishing shampoo that gives adequate moisture since your hair will be exposed to heat while you are playing or cheering in the stands. The QRAA Wine shampoo with grapeseed oil not only cleanses your hair and scalp but also leaves them feeling soft and silky. The Park Avenue Beer shampoo is also a good choice to prevent your hair from frizz or extreme dryness.
Moustache and beard care
Bring out the hunk in you by styling them right.
- Use beard oil to moisturise your moustache/ beard thoroughly and let it soak in to smoothen and de-frizz before you use a special shampoo for the cleansing. Choose a value for money combo pack like the Continent Spice Khadi Beard Oil with Beard Shampoo and you have both the products you need to care for your lush beard and trim moustache efficiently.
- Styling them also means you use the right product to help retain the perfect shape. To keep rogue hair controlled and show off your perfect beard and moustache, you can use the Barber’s Club 100% natural wax that is imbued with tea tree oil, Vitamin E, beeswax and more that is safe for skin too.
- Washing and combing your beard and moustache should be a part of your regular grooming habits and what better way to do this than to invest in a comprehensive beard kit like the one Uncle Tony offers. It’s a complete set of beard oil, beard wash, moustache wax and a beard comb.
If you are clean shaven then you need to pay attention to this essential grooming steps.
- Start with pre-shave foam that gives you a rich, creamy lather so that you can easily shave for smooth, consistently flawless skin. If you are not sure which one to go for, pick up the classic Gillette Regular Shaving foam that has been trusted for decades.
- Choose your shaving blades with care to ensure you get a close shave but without nicking the skin. Gillette’s Fusion Proglide gives you the most comfortable shave with its flexball razors but if you want a budget option, you can also go for a Gillette Presto Disposable razor.
- Wash your face thoroughly to remove all traces of the shaving cream. For the final touch add a dash of amazing fragrance to your freshly shaved skin. You can add a few drops of Premium Eau de Cologne to the water before splashing it on your face.
Be a player or a viewer, because you will have to spend hours under the sweltering sun and you are definitely going to sweat. With sweat, comes body odour and that can be really discomforting especially if you are out with friends. But that need not keep you from enjoying your match. Breaking a sweat is something you cannot avoid while you are being active or if you are even just sitting under the sun. Apart from sweat smell, the excess toxins which come out may infect especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Use talc made to ward off prickly heat and to absorb sweat to beat the stinky situation. Nycil is the leading brand in this niche and it comes powered with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Make generous use of the talc right after your shower before you suit up.
- Let a whiff of you last as you walk by. Carry a roll on in your pocket, such as the one from Rexona to keep the underarm sweat smell away. You can apply it once before you dress up.
- Spray it away! Deodorants are lifesavers for most situations. They last longer and you can stay confident for hours when you are out. Nivea offers a body deo for men that promises day long odour control after just one application.
Dazzle away and show off your soft locks by styling them right. Have a short trimmed look or thick-haired and beard style or even a smooth shave? Do it right with these points in mind:
- A good styling gel helps you create practically any hairstyle you want with ease and holds the style for a longer time. You can use Park Avenue soft hold hair styling gel if you need to restyle during the day. This gel comes fortified with Pro Vitamin B5 which keeps your hair beautifully moisturized.
- If you have curly or wavy hair, then the Loreal Paris Tecni Art Liss control serum might be a good product to use. With this, you not only tame your wavy hair but also protect it from the harsh rays when you stay out in the sun for long.
- If you want your clean bald to shine away, moisturise them well once you cleanse them with a lotion or after shave balm like Nivea.
Once you have done all of this, you are now ready to face the world, cheer your team on to a big win and look super cool while doing it all.