Speak of tender, juicy, and delicious meat, the first name that comes to our minds is kabab. Call it kebab or kabab, it just does not matter because the emotions stay the same! This amazing appetizer or side dish found its way to Indian culture almost 1000 years ago to everyone’s amazement. If we go by legends, the kabab was introduced here in the 14th century when Hindukush was invaded by the Persians.
Well, the best part about this snack is that it comes in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian forms. Yes, that is right! If you are not a fan of mutton seekh kabab, then simply go for a hara bhara kabab. Imagine those juicy chunks char-grilled in an oven and cooked to perfection with a blend of aromatic spices and other dry fruits. Tempting, isn’t it? This soft and succulent delicacy will now be available at your doorstep and Fresho makes sure of the same.
About Fresho chicken and mutton kababs
Fresho makes sure that the kababs are cooked in a traditional style so that you get the authentic taste that you have been looking for. Apart from that, the brand makes sure to use the finest quality spices to enhance the taste of these tender pieces of meat. They are best consumed as starters and can also be used as ingredients in various dishes ranging from rice, soup, and much more.
What Fresho offers
Fresho uses fresh quality meat, seafood, and poultry to make quality products and kababs are one of them. It stores these succulent products in cold storage until the delivery executive comes with your orders and delivers them with utmost care at your doorstep.
Check out some of the recipes that you can try out with Fresho kababs:
These kababs are made using minced chicken, some aromatic spices, and chana dal to give a kind of flavour and taste which is hard to resist. They are best served with a green chutney and ideal for winters or cold weather.
A recipe made with the finest quality kababs, cheese, and other rich ingredients.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 persons
4 pieces Fresho Chicken Shami Kabab
4 Whole Wheat Bread
4 Cheese Slices
Black Pepper as required
Oil to fry
Water as required
- Sprinkle some pepper on some cheese slices and keep them in the refrigerator.
- Defrost the kababs and shallow fry them.
- Take the cheese slices and wrap the kababs with the same.
- Soak the bread in water and wrap the same pieces with them.
- Beat the egg in another bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan and once it is hot, dip the kababs in the egg and fry them.
- Take them out once they are golden brown and serve hot with mayonnaise or a sauce of your choice.
Just like chicken, mutton also holds a special place in Indian cuisine. What better way to try this meat than in the form of a kabab, right? Check out a delicious recipe made with mutton kabab below:
A recipe made with the best quality mutton and perfection.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
300g minced mutton/ Fresho Mutton Seekh Kabab Regular
3 green chillies
1 tsp red chilli flakes
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp corn flour
1 tsp garam masala
4 tbsp oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp ginger
2 tsp lemon juice
- Finely chop all the veggies and put them in a bowl.
- Wash the minced mutton and drain out the water. If you are using Fresho Mutton Seekh Kababs, then simply defrost them.
- Add the minced meat or the kababs to the vegetables and mix them well.
- Now, add all the remaining spices and ingredients. Post that, mix them well.
- Make out small balls out of the mixture and flatten them. If you are using Fresho kababs, then you can fry them directly.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry them for 6-7 minutes.
- Your delicious kababs are ready. Serve them hot!