Brew yourself another cup of coffee for the day, there is something you need to know about caffeine! Coffee filled hair and skin care products have been making waves in the beauty world recently. And for a good reason too. This aromatic and delicious ingredient not only gives you the much-needed morning jolt but when applied topically, it also invigorates the hair and skin. Here, we let you in on what makes it so special and some pampering products that have caffeine in them.
But before that, let us know why and how this works…
How coffee is good for the skin
Coffee in your daily products will let you enjoy soft and supple skin. Here is how…
- When on a rush every morning, a caffeine-rich scrub or mask is a boost as it wakes you up as well as invigorates your skin and mood with its strong aroma of freshly brewed coffee. It primarily cleanses pores and buffs away dryness which eventually reveals a glowing and youthful face.
- Apart from awakening the dullness and tiredness, the coffee bean helps heal troubled skin due to its soothing property. Being a natural antioxidant, it neutralizes the effects of free radicals and helps directly in reducing wrinkles and age spots.
- It is a well-known fact that caffeine is among the best remedies for cellulite. When the product is regularly used on the affected area, it promotes blood circulation and helps in firming of the skin over a period of time.
- By introducing caffeine in your daily routine, the skin looks more youthful and tighter. The ingredient has the ability to prompt the blood vessels to shrink which improves your skin texture.
How coffee helps the hair
This super ingredient can help the hair too. Here is how…
- Dermatologists through studies and research have confirmed that caffeine is a stimulator for hair growth, meaning that there is a natural remedy to help prevent hair loss and cure baldness to an extent.
- Rubbing a caffeine-rich hair solution/tonic/mask into the scalp is a great way to introduce coffee into your hair care regime. It is essential that you leave the caffeine on for a few minutes, so it is absorbed into the scalp.
- Caffeine in coffee has always been helpful in keeping our body awake and alert when that little more energy is needed. Similarly, it is also an energiser for disappearing and diminishing hair follicles as it penetrates into roots, stimulates them and triggers stronger hair growth.
Caffeine-infused beauty products
Here are a few well-known caffeine-infused beauty products for you to try….
MCaffeine Face Mask – Choco Caffeine Glow Face Pack
With its high cocoa and caffeine content, this MCaffeine Choco Caffeine Glow Face Pack creates magic on the skin. The minerals in the ingredients help bring a glow to the face and the aroma being no less than any favourite premium chocolate puts you in a good mood. This mask is effective in removing the excess oil, grime and dirt lingering on the skin, while still retaining its natural moisture.
Skin Elements Caffeine Body Lotion
Skin Elements Caffeine Body Lotion with African Shea & Cocoa Butter is a kind of age control formula. The body lotion helps in reversing the dullness and tiredness of the skin due to stress and fatigue (which is a part of today’s life), leaving it fresh and rejuvenated. It also has SPF15 which helps protect from sunburn.
Its key ingredient caffeine energises as well as stimulates cellular regeneration and circulation. Further, shea and cocoa butter included in the formula ensures that the skin stays soft and supple with a healthy glow.
MCaffeine Smooth Jazz Caffeine Body Butter
Made with an exotic blend of caffeine, lanolin wax, vitamin E and all-natural emollients, the body butter soothes and deeply moisturises the skin. The vitamins in its composition nourish the skin, while the caffeine content de-puffs the impurities and further protects from environmental aggressors.
Using this body butter regularly as an over-night tonic is suggested for a smoother skin.
This body lotion is a cocktail of several natural extracts like hibiscus, shea butter, cocoa butter, caffeine and glycerine making it a skincare essential. The lotion efficiently rejuvenates the skin, restores lost radiance, makes skin flawless as well as tones and soothes the body. It also locks in the natural glow and moisture of the skin.
Man Cave Caffeine Shampoo
When caffeine, L-arginine, shea butter, panthenol and several essential oils join forces in the pack of Man Cave Caffeine Shampoo, it moisturises the hair and scalp, giving the tresses a beautiful shine.
This is a shampoo with modern formula and nature’s active ingredients which gently cleanse the scalp and hair. The gel encourages hair stimulation and revitalises the scalp, making the roots stronger.
Rich in African shea and cocoa butter, rosemary and lemon essential oils, this conditioner helps in controlling hair fall. The argan oil and caffeine, which form the main ingredients of the conditioner are important in maintaining softness, strength and shine of the hair.
The conditioner can act as a remedy to many hair problems such as split ends, frizzy hair, treating coloured hair, greying and hair loss.
MCaffeine Liquid Funk Caffeine Shower Gel
Caffeine is often linked to energising, refreshing and charging. MCaffeine’s caffeine-infused shower gel is no different as it helps removes dead cells, bringing a healthy glow to the skin. The product has a minty scent making one feel refreshed and revived. Further, the inclusion of vitamin E in the shower gel ensures that the skin’s moisture is well retained.
The blend of niacin 3 and caffeine along with alpha hydroxy acid is a powerful formula. It helps to prevent hair fall, keeps your scalp healthy and makes your mane look more radiant. The balancing blend of ingredients in the shampoo is such that it strengthens the hair strands against everyday damage and breaking.
The formula sealed in this shampoo allows you to use it with great confidence and reap excellent benefits.
So, go ahead and give your skin and hair the coffee boost!