Say hi to Fresho, the cool lad who has travelled through various places across India. Making us go wow about the taste of juicy and tender meat is one of the best characteristics that it has picked over the years. Fresho knows the taste of every Indian quite well and hence, it has a wide variety of non-vegetarian options in its jholi. It’s time to revive old memories and get ready for a feast with your family this weekend. The COVID-19 pandemic has surely affected the entire world but it could not break the determination of the very enthusiastic guy, Fresho!
It continues to provide families happiness through just one thing – delicious, succulent, and fresh meat. Be it an authentic Indian delicacy or western cuisine, you will never get disappointed with Fresho’s services. Here, we present to you some of the best gifts that it has acquired from its travel days across the country.
Fresho sausages, bacon, and salami
Bored of the same old dishes made everyday? It’s time to make something different. Try our wide range of sausages, bacon, and salami to give a contemporary twist to your dishes.
Fresho raw mutton
Mutton is known for its enormous health benefits. Are you someone who is finding it difficult to identify fresh meat at the market? No worries! Fresho provides you with the best quality antibiotic residue and growth hormone-free mutton at your doorstep.
Waiting to browse YouTube for a new recipe? No need! Just browse through our BigBasket Cookbook and choose from a wide variety of unique recipes to try at home. Check out two of the most delicious meat recipes below:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
1 kg Basmati Rice
1 kg Fresho Mutton
Whole Garam Masala
5 green chillies
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Turmeric powder
Red chilli powder
3 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Marinate the mutton with ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Take a kadai, heat oil, and fry the onions.
- Remove the onions and fry some whole garam masala in the same oil.
- Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder as per taste.
- Then add the marinated mutton, curd, coriander, and mint leaves.
- Add the green chillies and cook for some time.
- Add the fried onions and a little lemon juice. Keep cooking until the mutton gets tender.
- Add some garam masala powder as per taste.
- Take another utensil and add some water. Add whole garam masala, green chillies, coriander, and mint leaves in the same.
- Add a spoonful of oil and a small onion without skin including some salt. Add the soaked rice to the water.
- Drain a little water once the rice is cooked properly. Now, place some tomato slices in the same utensil.
- Place some rice and mutton and then one more layer of rice over them. Sprinkle some coloured milk and ghee before putting it on a low flame for 25-30 minutes.
- Your delicious mutton biriyani is ready!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Maggi Bhuna Masala Gravy
1 tsp Ghee
4 green chillies
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
1 tsp Coriander powder
250g Fresho raw mutton
4 tbsp curd
1.5 cup warm water
- Heat some ghee in a pressure cooker. Add the green chillies and powdered spices to it and fry for some time.
- Add the mutton and water. Pressure cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Take a bowl and add the maggi bhuna masala and water. Add this mixture to the mutton.
- Then add curd and simmer for around 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, garnish it with coriander leaves.
For more recipes, visit the Bigbasket cookbook.
Article by Swetlana Neog