Winter is coming! Actually, it’s just around the corner waiting to greet us with a cold embrace. While we are excitedly getting prepped up with warm clothes, hot chocolate and our favourite movies, our skin is not so happy. Why you ask? That’s because winters can be harsh and strip your skin of moisture leaving it high and dry, literally.
While flaky, itchy skin is a winter norm, you don’t have to deal with it anymore, because we have for you a range of products that promise soft, pillowy skin. These are miracle workers that can battle winters like a pro and protect your skin from the season’s wrath.
So come then, let’s check out our final list of winter warriors who are ready to fight the cold.
When winter is harsh and the air is dry and cold, it’s time to get the big guns out. We swear by Nivea Body Milk Nourishing Lotion. A deeply nourishing body lotion enriched with Almond Oil that softens your skin two times more giving it essential moisturization for 48 hours.
Cocoa and winter go hand in hand. Whether it’s a warm beverage in a cup or a cream infused with chocolaty goodness, both bring happiness. So we suggest trying the Himalaya Rich Cocoa Butter Body Cream for those chilly winters. It moisturizes skin, retains skin’s bounce and is absolutely non-greasy and non-oily. It contains 100% herbal actives and is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic.
Skin’s natural moisture gets robbed by air, wind and dust, but during winters, it just gets worse. That’s why you need a winter warrior. Enter Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Lotion. Infused with micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly, it locks in moisture and the non-greasy formula leaves the skin feeling soft. It combines 100% Pure Cocoa and Shea Butter for moisturization like no other. Moreover, it gets absorbed quickly, heals skin and provides 48-hour hydration.
It’s time to butter up with cherrylicious goodness! This winter, give your body some TLC with Plum BodyLovin’ Body Butter. A fast-absorbing, intense, hydrating cream, it is enriched with Shea Butter and Brazil Nut Oil, and the cherry on top literally is the sweet cheery extract. This butter will make your skin better. Go try this deliciousness now.
Whatever the weather, Coconut Milk will be your ultimate saviour, even against the harshest winters. That’s why we highly recommend Parachute Advansed Body Lotion. It provides the deep nourishment and intense hydration our skin needs and is formulated specially to take care of dry skin. Powered with the goodness of Coconut Milk, its natural components and coco-lipid formula penetrate 10 layers deep into the skin, lock in moisture and boost the natural glow.
Now, instead of fighting the cold, why not just embrace it? With the right product, you can fight dryness and enjoy the nip in the air too. Try Joy Honey & Almonds Advanced Nourishing Body Lotion. It has a perfect balance of Honey and Almond Oil and is infused with Vitamin E to give your skin the deep nourishment it needs. It also reduces fine lines and wrinkles, improves firmness and elasticity and maintains skin health without making it look oily or greasy.
Bonus Winter Care Tips
- Ensure your lips and eyes area are well-moisturized. The skin around here is thinner and tends to get drier.
- Apply a honey mask once a week. Honey is a humectant which means it locks in moisture and plumps skin. Keep it on for 15 minutes and then wash.
- Although hot showers in winter are tempting, they can strip the skin of moisture and leave it dry. Apply a moisturizer immediately after your shower to seal in moisture.
- Don’t forget to wear sunscreen. Even if you can’t see the sun, it’s there, spreading damaging rays that can cause your skin to become dry.
- Go easy on the exfoliating regime and stick to once a week as your skin is already dry due to winter and too much exfoliation may cause peeling.
- Drink a lot of water and keep yourself well-hydrated
- Change your skincare regime. The products you were using during summer may not work for winter. Ensure you get products that are moisturizing and hydrating.
Now kiss your winter woes goodbye because once these products are put to work and they begin to work their magic, we promise the outcome will be soft, yummy skin. Sit back, relax, power through this season and enjoy the cold air, mulled wine, hot chocolate and skin you won’t be able to get enough of. Happy winter, everyone!
You may also like: